Valentin Counseling Services is here to help you successfully resolve your personal and family challenges. With over twenty years of experience, you can trust that you will receive confidential, personalized care plans in a safe environment.
Your journey to self-discovery is too important to entrust to anyone else.
How can I help you and your loved ones?
- Children and Teenagers – I work with children and teenagers to address problematic behaviors that interfere with their functioning in school, in the home and in the community.
- Behavior problems
- Low self esteem
- Poor body image
- Social issues
- Anxiety: fears and phobias
- School problems
- Depression and suicidal thoughts
- Substance Abuse
- Adults – I help adults with issues around:
- Life changing events such as aging, divorce or separation, bereavement, etc.
- Families – I help families develop new and more effective ways to communicate, problem solve and gain conflict resolution skills.
- Parents – Raising children, though rewarding, requires much patience, knowledge and endurance. Whether you are a working parent or stay at home parent, I am here to support you on your journey to understanding your child’s new or resurfacing emotional and behavioral pattern. Parents have an expert lens into their children’s lives and, with my support, I will assist you by enhancing your parenting influence and bonding experience with your child.
If you are a person who identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer, I am certified through New York City’s LGBT Center to provide LGBTQ affirming therapy. Whether you are thinking of coming out or transitioning, I will offer you a safe space and environment to address any challenges that come along the way.